Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Amazing Opportunity with Beachbody!!

Why did I sign up as a Beachbody coach?
1. To keep myself accountable, yes I still need my Beachbody team and my challengers to help me make the right health and fitness decisions each day!  You all know that I have an issue with junk food and still do love it but do not want to go back to eating it everyday and definitely not multiple times a day!
2.  I want to help others reach their own health and fitness goals by eating clean and working out.  In less than 2 months of being a coach I can already see that I am helping myself and others!!  I honestly feel so blessed that my friends have picked me to be their coach and take a step towards reaching their health and fitness goals.  My first challenge group is wrapping up and my next challenge group is starting on Monday, Aug 31st.  I went from 4 ladies in my first group to 12 in my second group!!  Ladies you know who you are and I can't wait to see you all rock this challenge group!!

During my first month as a coach I focused on getting training from my up-line and learning the ropes as a Beachbody coach.  The last 4 weeks I have started to see the amazing business opportunity that Beachbody has to offer and what you can make as a Beachbody coach!  I received my 4th paycheck on Thursday as a coach and I doubled what I made from my first week!!  I was truly blown away by this.  I am so excited to be part of the dream team with the #1 Coach in Beachbody and I was pretty excited to see that I was her number #2 Top Producer Coach for the past week!!


Why am I sharing all of this with you?  I want you all to see that anyone can do this.  I am super crazy busy (wife, mom of 2 boys, work a full-time job and I am a Silpada jewelry rep) and I am doing it!  I know that you all can do this too!!  You have the option to join my amazing team and get a 25% discount on your shakeology each month and future fitness programs or you can work the business like I am and put some extra cash into your pocket!!  It's a Win Win either way.

Here is an example of what you can make in just two short years of being an active coach.  This is from a coach that is just two levels above me.  She was able to leave her full-time job as a nurse at the age of 29 and be a full-time Beachbody coach!!

I am not making anywhere near what she is making but I sure am going to try my hardest to get there by Aug 2017!!  You can't tell me you wouldn't love to make that kind of money while helping others reach their health and fitness goals!!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment