Monday, August 24, 2015

Dream Big




While enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend, I got to reflect on the amazing Beachbody journey that I have started.  I am dumbfounded at everything that I have accomplished since I signed up just over a month ago.  I have started my first challenge group (the ladies in the group are rocking it and reaching their own health and fitness goals).  I have added two new coaches to my team!!  I have promoted to an Emerald coach!!  I continue to work on my own health and fitness goals.  I have 7 new challenges starting my next challenge group on Aug 31st.  I am truly blessed to be able to help these individuals take a step towards reaching their own health and fitness goals.  To top it off the weekly paychecks that I have been getting from Beachbody are not to bad either!!  We have a 5-day Sneak Peak into becoming a Beachbody Coach, let me know if you would like to be added.

I will leave you with this.....
"If you don't build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs!"






Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment