Tuesday, August 25, 2015

3 Day Refresh - Day 2

Glad to have Day 2 in the bag!!  I pretty much ate and drink the same as Day 1.  I was happy to see the scale go down 1.5 pounds from yesterday morning :)


I started the day off again with another big glass of H2O (8-10 oz is suggested).  

One hour later I had my Strawberry Shakeology with a peach.


Next up was the optional morning tea.  I had 8oz of green tea.  

I had the Fiber Sweep (digestive health drink) one hour after green tea.


Lunch was the same as Day 1 = Vanilla Fresh (very similar to the Vanilla Shakeology) with 1/2 a peach and a spinach salad with the other 1/2 of peach and olive oil for dressing.  

Afternoon Snack was celery, red peppers and hummus.


Dinner was a little late today but I ended up having the same thing as Day 1 = Vanilla Fresh shake blended with water and ice and a big plate of stir-fry vegetables.  



Day 2 was another successful day!!  One more day to go!!

I will continue to post about my 3 Day Refresh and post my results on Thursday!  

Let me know if you are interested in trying the 3 Day Refresh.
Fill out my online form.

No comments :

Post a Comment