Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Beachbody Products!!



I was so excited to receive my new Beachbody products in the mail today!!  First up is the FIXATE - 101 Personal Recipes by Autumn Calabrese.  I am looking forward to trying some of these 21 Day Fix approved recipes with all of you.  Next up is the Shakeology Boost: Focused Energy.  I can't wait to add a scope of this to my Shake tomorrow morning.  They also have a Power Greens and Digestive Health Boost available too!  Last is the 3-Day Refresh. The 3-Day Refresh can help get your health, energy, and vitality back on track-all without starving.  It will help with cravings.  A flatter belly.  Feeling lighter and more energized!!  The complete kit comes with 3 packs of Shakeology, 6 packs of Vanilla Fresh (high-protein shake), 3 packs of Fiber Sweep (digestive health drink) and 1 Program Guide.  I am planning to start this on Monday, Aug 24th.  I will be posting my results once I have finished this detox!  Contact me if you are interested in joining me with your own detox!!



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment