Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Time for a change???

My first challenge group ended on Monday and the results are in!! This group of ladies did amazing!! The group lost a total of 22 pounds and 26.7 inches!! I am so proud of each of them and so happy that they have decided to continue with their health and fitness journey!!
Yesterday I kicked off the first day of my Fabulous, Fearless and Fit Challenge Group. I am so excited to have another amazing group of ladies that have taken their first step towards their health and fitness goals with me!!
My next challenge group will kickoff on Monday, Sept 21st (Prep-week) and will officially start on Monday, Sept 28th. 
-- If you are sick of feeling unhappy
-- Not like what you see in the mirror
-- Wish you had more energy
--Just ready for a change!! 
**If you answered yes to any of these questions then you don't want to miss this next challenge group!!!

I also need your help with naming my next challenge group
Here are a few names I came up with but would love your help!!
1. Drop it like its Hot
2. Commit to be Fit
3. Drop a Dress Size

Let me know what you think!!


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment