Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Little Rain Won't Stop Me!!


This morning I decided to try the Energize from the Beachbody Performance Line!!  All I can say is WOW, just WOW!!  I drank it while I was doing the 21 Day Fix Lower Extreme workout and immediately could tell a difference in my energy level.  I have been getting up at 5am to workout for the past two month and on most morning I am slow going.  Not this morning!  I was dripping sweat after doing the Lower Extreme workout.  I planned to go out for a run this morning despite the rain.  When I left the house it had started to drizzle but I had so much energy and felt so good that I was not turning around!  I ended up raining my best 4 mile run at 6am in the morning ever!  My average pace was 9.09 and my max pace was 7.40!  I give the credit to drinking the Beachbody Performance - Energize this morning!

Checkout the details below regarding the Beachbody Performance Line and let me know if you would like more information about this line.  

Energize:  Boost energy and endurance • Improve exercise performance • Sharpen focus and reaction time • Increase muscle power output • Delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue


Also included in the Beachbody Performance Line:
Recover: Speed muscle recovery • Combat exercise-induced muscle soreness • Reduce muscle breakdown • Promote lean-muscle growth • Improve adaptation to exercise • Improve muscle strength recovery • Support muscle glycogen recovery

Recharge: Support overnight muscle recovery • Combat exercise-induced muscle soreness • Reduce muscle breakdown • Promote lean-muscle synthesis • Improve overnight adaptation to exercise

Hydrate: Improve exercise performance • Improve endurance • Support hydration during exercise • Replace electrolytes lost during exercise • Increase fluid absorption during exercise

Creatine: Improve high-intensity exercise performance • Improve muscle strength and power • Enhance the effects of resistance training • Enhance muscle glycogen recovery

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment