Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Will It Be EASY? NOPE!! Worth It? ABSOLUTELY!!

It's been one year since I tried my first challenge group!  I was so excited to start the 21 Day Fix program and participate in a challenge group.  Unfortunately, I did not know anyone in the group and little did I know that I would fail at it the first round.  I remember the first week I hit the ground running and it felt so good.  The second week was the hardest for me and I just did not have the accountability that I needed to stick with it and achieve the goals I had set.  I started to tell myself that I could do program and still have all the junk that I wanted!  When in reality, I couldn't do that because I was still addicted to all that junk and it was just my brain winning.

After a few more weeks I went right back to my old habits and I was back to feeling like crap about myself and how I looked.  This past winter was really hard for me and I honestly did not know how to turn things around and start to feel good about myself.  I remember thinking in March/April that I wanted to look good in a bikini for our June summer vacation.  I started watching what I was eating but I still found myself eating things that I should not have been eating to reach my health and fitness goals.  By the time June round around I did lose a few pounds but I still was not at my goals.  The week before I left for vacation I saw my friends post about her Trim Down and Lean Out challenge group that was starting the end of June.  I knew that this was my second chance and I was going to give it my 100%!!

Today is Transformation Tuesday in the world of Beachbody and I thought I would share with you my before picture from Sept. 2014...


and my transformation pictures from today (22 Sep 2015)! 
The first thing I noticed during my first round of 21 Day Fix Extreme! 


The second round of 21 Day Fix Extreme!


The third round of 21 Day Fix Extreme!
(I had no idea about my back until I met this girl from my neighborhood out running one Sunday afternoon and she was behind me and said "Your back is ripped".  I was pretty excited to see this too.)


I am just like all of you and have my struggles but I guarantee that if you stick to the program and keep your health and fitness goals right in front of you, you will achieve the results that you want!!


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment