Monday, January 18, 2016

HOW TO TURN YOUR FITNESS INTO YOUR BUSINESS!!

Have you ever wondered what it is that I actually do as a Health and Fitness Coach?
Well, I am inviting you, yes "You" to my first ever Sneak Peak Event into Beachbody Coaching. I want to share with you a few things about why I love what I do and why it sets my soul on fire. I am looking to grow my "Taking Control One Day at a Time" tribe of passionate, determined and motivated individuals and I want you!!
If you have ever thought for a second that you could do this, then you need to attend this event. I love referrals too, so if you know of someone else that may be interested please share this post with them.
Message me for more info or click the link in the comments below for the event!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment