Friday, November 20, 2015

Transformation Tuesday (Nov 18th, 2015)



Transformation Tuesday story goes out to a good friend of mine that I met through our children being in the same school. I am sure that you can all relate to how she used to feel! I am so proud of her and her accomplishments over the past two months!! Thanks for trusting me and the program and most of all trusting in YOU!! wink emoticon



Like most moms, I had been putting everyone and everything else as a higher priority. I am married, have two young daughters, and work full-time. I was over-scheduled myself and my family, and never finding the time to exercise or eat right. I was running myself down. Last winter I got shingles, brought on from stress, not sleeping enough, and a poor diet. I knew that was a sign that I needed to make changes. After many months of hearing about the 21 Day Fix, I finally started the program in early September. It has changed my life. I kicked my soda habit, and I am down from 3 cups of coffee a day (with creamer and Splenda) to one cup of black coffee. Before the 21 Day Fix, I lived on carbs and never ate enough vegetables, fruit, or protein. Now everyday I think about what I am eating and eat a well-balanced diet, but I still enjoy a glass of wine or a sweet treat once in awhile. Now I make exercise a priority, and I actually look forward to it! I have lost 15 pounds in two months, and I feel so much better than I have in years. And one of the best benefits of his program is the example I am showing my daughters. Thanks to my inspirational coach BreAnn and the 21 Day Fix program, I am a much healthier me.

Interested in being in one of my challenge groups?  Fill out the application below.

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment