Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 1 - Ultimate Reset

Day 1 of the Ultimate Reset is almost over and I am feeling great today.  I can honestly say that I was a little overwhelmed by all the planning of meals this morning.  I felt much better once I got organized and figured out my meal plan for the first week.  Here is a sneak peak at what I had for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner tonight.  

Breakfast was pretty much what I normally have (Whole Grain Sprouted Toast, Spinach and Egg Whites, I did modify the eggs from 2 whole eggs to 4 egg whites).

Lunch I had a Mixed Green Salad, Carrots, Tomatoes, Red Peppers, Quinoa and Grilled Chicken.

Dinner was delicious!!  Baked Salmon, Small Boiled Potatoes and Asparagus.  

I also had my Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shakeology as a snack between lunch and dinner.  You also have to drink a lot of water, I downed 1 gallon today!!

I am sure at this point you are all wondering what the Ultimate Reset, right?

What Is The Ultimate Reset?Ultimate Reset

Ultimate Reset
The Ultimate Reset is 21 days of re-setting your body back to “factory settings”. You will be removing harmful toxins, losing weight safely, increasing your energy, lowering “bad” cholesterol, boosting your mood and mental clarity, reducing inflammation, and improving regularity. You do this by following a plan that is provided that includes what to eat when and what supplements to take when. The 21 days  are divided into 3 phases, 7 days each. The first phase of the Ultimate Reset is called the Reclaim phase which is meant to balance your body chemistry by the foods that are eaten and the supplements that are taken. The second phase is called the Release phase and is meant to reverse the effects of poor eating habits, unhealthy foods, and environmental toxins. The third and last phase is called the Restore phase where you will experience a profound positive change in your mood and energy level.
The 6 Supplements: (no untested or made up in the lab chemicals here!)
Ultimate Reset
Ultimate Reset
Alkalinize-Helps maintain alkalinity.
Revitalize-Helps revitalize flora in the digestive tract.
Detox-Helps remove toxins and waste in the colon.
Mineralize-Adds natural minerals needed by the body.
Optimize-Promotes healthy metabolism and effective body functions.
Soothe-Helps enhance digestive health and reduce inflammation.
I will continue to blog about my Ultimate Reset Journey over the next 21 days.  
Please let me know if you would like more information about this program.  
Please email me at breannschaefer@gmail.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment