Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What do you do when your mind wants this but your waistline doesn't!?!?




Who doesn't love a milkshake better yet, who doesn't love a Banana, Peanut Butter, Chocolate milkshake?!?!  One of these bad boys would take up almost all of my daily calorie intake, say what?!?!  Yep, on average a Banana, Peanut Butter, Chocolate milkshake has about 1000 calories and 67g of sugar!!  

-- What if I told you that I have one that is 1/3 the calories and sugar!!
-- Taste the same!!
-- You could have it every day!!
-- By the end of week 1, you would see improved digestion and regularity and would help to reduce craving the real deal!!
-- By the end of week 4, you would have increased energy and stamina, improved mental clarity and you may even lose weight!!
-- By the end of week 12, you will have developed healthier skin, hair and nails, your cholesterol on average will be lowered by 30% and even up to 70% and you could have lost 10 pounds and 2 inches off your waist!!
--  It is healthy for you!!

Take a sneak peak at my video for more details

I am running a 7 Day healthy milkshake group starting on February 22nd.
Fill out an application below if you are interested in joining my group!!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment