Sunday, February 21, 2016

Spring Into Shape



Can you believe that Spring is only 29 days away!!!!
My "Spring into Shape" Challenge Group is almost here!!! 👟
I am looking for 10 people who want to become more healthy and active this spring. My goal for you is to feel comfortable, happy, healthy, and confident. We all want that, right? I have found that support is key in working towards your health and fitness goals! It is what fueled me to make healthy choices every day!
A challenge group provided me with women who empower women, accountability, and a place to share my struggles and success. It was amazing what this group did for me!
You don't need fancy equipment, a lot of time or a gym. ALL you need is the willingness to work hard and not give up! 💪

What you will receive:
- Home fitness program
- 30 Workout schedule
- Simple nutrition guide
- Accountability
-Motivation
- One on one coaching and support 

Fill out an application to be part of this amazing group!!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment