Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy Anniversary To Me!!!


One year ago I started the 21 Day Fix Extreme, Clean Eating and Shakeology Journey!  I had no idea at the time what I was in for when I decided to join my coaches "Leaning Out and Trimming Down" challenge group.  All I knew was that I need to make some changes and after watching my coach for months it was time for me to give it a try.  Within 1 week of the challenge group I knew that I wanted to be part of the Beachbody business.  I had amazing success with these products last summer and wanted to share these with others.  I have been sharing these amazing products with many men and women over the past year and have seen so many of them reach their own health and fitness goals.  I have also been growing my own team "Taking Control One Day at a Time" over the past year and have been able to lead a group of others to start their own Beachbody business.  

Looking back over the past year, I have also grown so much as an individual and have learned a lot about myself.  I have had my highs and I have also had some lows over the past year but I am happy that I found my way back to what makes me happy, confident and feeling amazing.  The one thing that I have shared in the past is my struggle with nutrition and binging on junk food.  I honestly hate talking about that part of me because I am so embarrassed that I allowed myself to do that.  I thought I had it under control and then this past winter I let stress in my life get the best of me and I allowed myself to go back to my old habits.  I am definitely not proud of this but I am also human.  This past year has been a huge learning experience for me.  The beginning of May I finally came clean and said enough is enough and knew that I needed to make a changes yet again because when I looked in the mirror I didn't like what was staring back at me.  At that point I knew it was time to go back to what worked for me before which was the 21 Day Fix Extreme, Clean Eating 80% of the time and Shakeology.  Today is Day 51 and I feel amazing and the best part is I can see my body getting back to where it was.  Yes, it takes time.  No, it is not a quick fix.  All I know is that I do not want to ever go back to those old habits again.  I don't want to pass them down to my kids.  I don't want to have to start over again.  I want to be stronger than my weaknesses. 

If you find yourself looking in the mirror and not liking what you see staring back at you, then maybe it is time to say enough is enough and join my 21 Day Fix Anniversary challenge group.  We kick off on Monday, July 4th with prep-week.  Fill out the application below for more details on how to reserve your spot!




Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment