Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Struggle is REAL!!!

It has been 3 months since I started my new health and fitness journey and I absolutely LOVE it and I know my body LOVES it too.  I haven't had a soda in over 3 months!  I never thought I would get to the point where I didn't crave a soda.  This was a huge accomplishment for me.  I used to drink 2/3 soda's a day!  My body/mind would crave one if I didn't have one or I would get a horrible headache if it had been too long since I had one.  I have also cutout a lot of processed foods for the past 3 months.  I try to buy healthier snacks, if I am going to have snacks in the house.  I try to cook meals at home or I pick healthier options when I do go out to lunch or dinner.   Overall I have been doing great with my program and feeling great.  The past week not so much and it has been a real struggle for me!

I went out to dinner on Wednesday with a friend and we definitely splurged.  The food was amazing and I enjoyed every bite, that was until I got home and my body started to digest the food I just ate.  I started to feel very full and bloated.  Then on Friday we went out to dinner again.  Saturday we had a home tailgate party with lots of goodies!!  By Saturday evening my body just wanted some clean and healthy food.  I was actually craving a salad and that is what I had.  I have been trying to get back on track but my body still does not feel right after last week.  It is pretty amazing to see how your body reacts to certain foods once it hasn't had them in so long along and/or with the extra calories.

One of the things I noticed after a few days of eating all this delicious food was that I had not gone to the bathroom in 2 days!  This used to be normal for me but since I started drinking shakeology and eating clean, it is no long an issue for me.  I don't know about you but I HATE that feeling!!  I have also worked really hard to reach my health and fitness goals over the past 3 month and do not want to slip back into my old habits.  

I decided today that I need a little "3 Day Refresh" to reset my body and placed an order for it today.  I can't wait for it to get here, so I can start it!


What I have learned from this past week?  
1.  I don't ever want to go back to eating the way I used to eat
2.  I need to make sure that I don't splurge too many times in one week
3.  I LOVE eating clean
4.  My body LOVES it when I eat clean



I have also learned that eating clean is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change.  You will be amazed at how different your body is going to look and feel after a few weeks of doing it.  Once you start to see the results, you will not want to turn back!!  I want you to know that it is not always easy for me and I do struggle!  I love that I have my Beachbody team and challengers to help keep me focused.  


My next challenge group is starting on Monday, Oct. 19th and we will focus on eating clean for 21 days!  I would love to have you join me!!  It's only 21 days and I guarantee that you will feel 100% better than you do today, what do you have to lose?




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment